My Birthday Gift Review
Last year, I got myself a diamond bracelet that I had seen a friend of mine wear poolside in Las Vegas. Bracelets have always been a bit tricky for me because I have a small wrist, and I never liked the clanging around most bracelets do. But, this one was sooooo cute! Here is my review now that I have had it for almost a year.
Description: 14kt white gold with a single row of 0.40twt diamonds set on a flexible curved bar that fits the wrist. It has an adjustable clasp. This bracelet also comes in 14kt yellow gold and 14kt rose gold as you see in the picture below.
What I LOVE:
· The bracelet is adjustable to any wrist size making it look like it was custom made for YOU! The bracelet slips over your hand and the clasp tightens up by pulling the two chain cords, very similarly to a bolo tie (men’s jewelry reference from the 70’s and 80’s).
· It does not roll around, so the diamonds always stay on top of my wrist!
· The single row of diamonds are big enough to sparkle yet stays low profile. It never caught on anything.
· It is versatile with almost any outfit! It elevates your swimsuit while poolside, adds some class to your jeans and top, and makes your date night outfit sparkle!
· It looks really great layered with other bracelets. I stacked it with a cuff bracelet and a leather bracelet at times.
What I Discovered While Wearing It:
· Depending on your wrist size, the length of the two chain cords that dangle after you tighten the bracelet clasp can vary. If you have a small wrist, the two chain cords can tangle up a bit. It wasn’t a big deal to untangle them, though. If your wrist isn’t child size, the length of the two chain cords that dangle will be smaller, so not a lot to clear up!
· When I had long sleeves on, I usually chose not to wear it because it was covered.
I love this bracelet and am so happy I got it for myself! If a diamond bracelet can elevate my swimsuit look, then how many can I fit on my arm??
Do you want this bracelet or another diamond classic piece? I’d love to help you! Angela Cisneros Jewelry Concierge brings back the joy and confidence of jewelry shopping, so that you can celebrate with ease! My by-appointment approach means:
One-on-one appointments (personal attention and no crowds!)
Discretion and privacy (surprises remain surprises!)
Expert help from a Graduate Gemologist with 25 years of experience (yep, that’s me!)
Book your FREE appointment with me today! www.angelacisneros.com/book-appointment