Our best friends, the ones who support and love us the most make up the bridal party of today. It is tradition to gift them something as a thank you for spending the time and money it takes to be part of a ceremony. Most of us want to give a gift that will endure and be worn for many years, not just that one specific day. Jewelry is the perfect gift because it is all about connection! Here are a few ideas.
· Personalized Jewelry: Personalized jewelry takes a little more effort because each piece has some unique element to each person. It can be a bar style bracelet engraved with each person’s name or special message. Lockets with a picture of the bride and bridesmaid are another idea.
· Pearl Jewelry: Pearl jewelry is not only classic but, has the benefit of looking great with almost any style of dress and wedding theme. It also adds a touch of elegance!
· Necklace and Earring Set: When it comes to wedding photos, your bridesmaid’s earrings and necklaces are going to be in all the pictures, so it behooves the bride to choose a jewelry set that will look best in the photos. Also, many brides are opting for different styles of dresses for each person in the bridal party, so adding a necklace and earring set that is the same for each bridesmaid adds a subtle uniformity to the look.
· Colored Gemstones: Usually, brides choose a color and theme for their wedding, so one could choose a colored gemstone that matches the color.
· Different Metal Colors: Many people have a metal color preference. If it doesn’t interfere with the theme and colors of the wedding, you could ask each person which metal they wear, then, choose the same style of jewelry but with different metal colors. That way they are more inclined to wear it after the wedding, and it is a little bit personalized too!
It is always an honor to be asked to be a bridesmaid and jewelry is the kind of gift that represents your friendship today, but also connects you to each other as the years go by. Life gets filled with career and family making friendships a little further down the list of immediate importance. When your friends wear the piece you gave them, they’ll take time to think of you.
I would love to help you with your bridesmaid’s jewelry or a special piece for you to wear on your wedding day. Angela Cisneros Jewelry Concierge brings back the joy and confidence of jewelry shopping, so that you can celebrate with ease! My by-appointment approach means:
One-on-one appointments (personal attention and no crowds!)
Discretion and privacy (surprises remain surprises!)
Expert help from a Graduate Gemologist with 25 years of experience (yep, that’s me!)
Book your FREE appointment with me today! www.angelacisneros.com/book-appointment