Jewelry Trends for 2022
A few weeks back, I attended the largest jewelry show in the United States! It was wonderful to see my friends and get inspired by the beautiful jewelry. I saw a few trends from the show that I wanted to share with you!
· A Bold Ring Presence: Women are wearing rings on every finger creating a big look with multiple rings and they are also embracing wide bands.
· Fancy Colored Diamonds: Natural, fancy-colored diamonds are the top tier of rare when it comes to diamonds and with JLo’s green diamond getting attention, I am seeing more fancy-colored diamonds in designs!
· Green: JLo’s green diamond engagement ring has sparked an interest in this cool color! Green gemstones, like tourmaline, sapphire, and garnet are shining.
· Brooches: Yes, brooches are making a come-back! In fact, they began showing up on men in suits a few years ago and they are beginning to trend to women as well.
· Layering Necklaces: Wearing one necklace is so passé with the trend moving more and more to multiple necklaces with multiple lengths. The trick is to not tangle them up in back! More on that in an upcoming blog.
· Men’s Jewelry: Men are finally getting back into the jewelry game! They may not have the same look from the 70’s and 80’s (yet), but men are increasingly comfortable and willing to wear rings, bracelets, and necklaces. And, there were some really interesting designs at the show!
· Opal: Opal is one of the most unique gemstones in that no two opals look alike. Keeping high quality, vibrant colored Opals in stock has been difficult for many jewelers who came to the show to stock up!
· Yellow or White Gold: Fashion jewelry is trending more and more to yellow gold, yet bridal rings are still more strong in white gold or platinum with a little room for rose gold! What strikes me is that women who have seen their mothers wear white gold for the past 25 years are choosing yellow gold because it seems “different” to them. I say wear whichever metal looks good on your skin tone!
I would love to help you with you find the latest trend or create the jewelry of your dreams! Angela Cisneros Jewelry Concierge brings back the joy and confidence of jewelry shopping, so that you can celebrate with ease! My by-appointment approach means:
One-on-one appointments (personal attention and no crowds!)
Discretion and privacy (surprises remain surprises!)
Expert help from a Graduate Gemologist with 25 years of experience (yep, that’s me!)
Book your FREE appointment with me today! www.angelacisneros.com/book-appointment
This lovely, bold ring stack of Emeralds is from @vdorajewelry